Monday, April 6, 2009

Mee Siam - yeah!!

Saturday, 4th April 2009

Z invited us for tea and we had her mum's fabulous mee siam.

And chicken wings.


The mee siam is served with prawn sambal.

and bean paste spicy gravy.

Top with chives, boiled eggs, lime and fried tofu.
See how beautiful the food is.

Another look.

My serving.
And now with gravy added. The odd lighting is due to me trying to lessen the flash by putting my finger partially over it.

For dessert, A brought a cooling 'cheng tng' and I brought some mango pudding (made from a box - only effort was chopping up some mangoes to add to it) to go with curry puffs and butter cake.
Thank you for inviting us to tea, Z. Now everyone knows where the best mee siam ever is!!

2 comments:

Reedz said...

I must tag along with my sis one of these days!!

Foodie Tales said...

hehe - Reedz, and you will be very welcome too! :-)