Friday, April 24, 2009

Chung / Ko Chung / Ba Chang

Mr Ab & A's dear mumsie & Jeed's MIL, gave me & my family some chungs for the forthcoming festival. I took one with me to the office for breakfast this morning. 2 minutes in the microwave with a tiny sprinkling of water over the leaves.....


Have a look! Aren't they lovely? Flavourful glutinous rice, a meaty piece of chicken, dried mushroom, dried prawn, salted egg yolk and chestnut. The portion was absolutely correct too for a not too heavy breakfast. I was so happy as it kept me going until dinner (yes, I am on yet another diet)..

Thank you, Auntie, for always thinking of me. Your Ba Chang is deelicious!!

More from here and here..



It's absolutely halal as well. Isn't this a lovely way to share a traditional Chinese festival?

p.s. A.... my sis and her hub enjoyed the chung too and asked me to thank your mumsie on their behalf..

5 comments:

CL said...

*drools*

A said...

So glad that everyone enjoyed it! Will convey your compliments to mum :)

CL: Will be in touch ;)

Teewrex said...

One Ba Chang to sustain you the whole day ? I'd have died of hunger ! I eat 7 times a day :-)

Eleanor said...

Hi CL - *drools* too! hehe. A, thanks.
And Teewrex - this is exactly why I never lose any weight - starvation never works - little meals throughout the day does (either to lose or maintain one's current weight) and I STILL want to have the delicious char kueh teow in your blog...

Anonymous said...

supreme clothing
jordan sneakers
golden goose sneaker
supreme outlet
fear of god essentials
palm angels
yeezy
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
kobe
off white clothingoutlet