Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back from HK

I'm back - shopped, ate, laughed, walked a lot and barely slept all 7 nights. Lots of food pics coming up but first, a handbag post.
The sales assistant (they are called Fashion Advisors in HK) was very patient and I had a lovely time going around the shop with her, playing with a so many lovely bags, while Hazel and my niece, sat on the couches reading their books.
At Pacific Place.
Closer now.
Here it is being lovingly packed, and the girls posing outside the store.



And here is the bag!!

On a packed train on the way home, I was lucky to find a seat and don't worry, the precious cargo was not on the floor, it was resting on my feet!

And here is the owner modeling the bag - you can carry it on the arm or on the shoulder.

Bye2 - it was fun to have you for a while... hehe. Enjoy your bag, Mrs 'x'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lawa the Portebello :)