Sunday, December 16, 2007

House move - Part 3

I've done slightly more to my cosy TV area - curtains and more lamps. Here's Hazel posing with a book. I have a lazyboy but I think its too bulky so a small comfy chair will suffice.
And some pics of my kids painted by a friend in watercolour.
And the before:
The before of my cabinet with ironing board in front of it.
After:
Hey, Dom & Sil - look, we've set up your hammock in the 'green room' which is not green at all but we've just named it as such. We've put some candles and tealights by the sides. Some small plants will go in next.
Hazel 'fake' sleeping.
And lastly, here is Mum's camphor chest which we had lovingly restored at Cinnamon's. She brought it with her from Hong Kong on the long journey by ship when she arrived in Brunei as a young bride 50 years ago. It means a lot to us; an absolutely stunning piece of antique,
which contains Mum's wedding cheongsam
and silk hand embroidered bed spread, and now Wm's wedding dress. My dress? Don't ASK. :-)
It's back to work tomorrow so more soon.

Dom: Hope you're ok, we miss you! (Hazel asked me to add 'a lot').

No comments: