Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 2 - 22nd December 2007

On our second night in KL, we dined at this restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental.We had a delicious assortment of starters which I will post later but my main course was absolutely gorgeous - Miso Cod. Very fresh; the miso did not mask the natural sweet taste of cod and it was grilled to true perfection with slight charred edges.
Washed down with several timbles of warm sake.
Tender beef.
Several plates of this - yellowtail, tuna and salmon sashimi.
Not had this before but it's crabmeat with a cheese sauce, very delicious as well.
This was another winner - baked scallops with rice and a similar cheese sauce to the above.
Mark had this grilled mackerel and Hazel had chicken teriyaki but she was sitting too far down from me and I couldn't take a pic of her main course.

Taken from my end of the table.

No comments: