Monday, November 12, 2007

Sun, 11th November 2007

Saturday night was lovely, thank you to E & I, and woke early on Sunday to take Hazel to the HSBC charity grand prix - hot, humid, sticky day and then the rains came down. I had a fabulous much needed afternoon snooze.
I think the bikers drew the most kids.

Her second bike, complete with Soldier of Fortune playing on the speakers. A fabulous rock classic I've not heard for a while. I would love to have to have a peek at this guy's song list.

I wanted a ride on this one. "Just go, Mum - it'll cool you down".
My kids are growing so rapidly - dinner was hilarious last night with Hazel entertaining us about husband and wife lions, did Wm and I ever had "boob jobs" - thanks to M for buying me a jar with Boob Job Fund on it, and probing questions about whom we've kissed (thanks to the Simpsons) and a heavy guilt trip for someone who had forgotten a certain someone's birthday today. "You mean, EC did all the nice things and you forgot his birthday?" - in an accusatory tone.

2 comments:

the lazy turtle said...

she rode on the bikes???? i wanted to. I didn't know we could until i saw kids and adults riding on my way out of town. And all I did was admire them from a few inches away. Aaaah, menyesal to the max lah..

Foodie Tales said...

Yes! It looked such fun and I wanted to have a go too. But chickened out in the end. E.