Friday, October 10, 2008

Fri, 10th Oct 2008

After the delicious lunch, reluctantly, I hauled myself off to yoga this evening. I saw the light!!! Wow. I walked into the studio grumpy, sluggish and hot (despite a shower just before), and emerged fresh and energised - and it was an intermediate class too. Thank you muchly Jac. Namaste.

I made a chicken soup in the slow cooker for my kids before I left the house.

These are the ingredients - all kinds of herbs which are supposed to heal, provide energy, improve concentration and several other amazing properties. One must believe, one must believe. Mum makes this soup for us just before exams, after an illness or babies! Very tasty and full of goodness.

Mark & Hazel's portions.

We shared the rest. With loving chicken soup in your bellies, go face all those exams head-on, kids!! Mummy says NO FEAR.

Hazel ate most of the meat too. Good girl.

No comments: