Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weds, 28th May 2008

Had lunch with Z today and when I hopped into her car, I almost burst into tears when I saw her brand new Chanel Grand Shopping Tote in Salmon (a seasonal colour) - I WANT IT!!!!!! But it's sold out in both Singapore/KL Chanel boutiques.. sob...... but S is in Milan again and she has promised to keep an eye out for it for me. Z was good enough to let me play with her bag for a while. I started taking pics in the car.
And didn't stop till lunch was served. I lovelovelovelove the silver hardware. Pounding, racing, missed heartbeats, clammy/shaky hands, popping eyes - yeah, I got it bad this time. I wonder if I have any readers from Paris?? (Yes, I am that DESPERATE)..
Oh anyway here's lunch - I could hardly swallow - my eyes were devouring the piece of art on my left.
The sharp eyed will notice the butter plate in my earlier post - I found the exact one in Miri - yippee!

No comments: