Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thurs, 1st Nov 2007

It's my last day today - wails!!!!!!!
Few pics.
Hazel on piano and the group at the dinner table (empty plates!!!)..
Here is the fabulous team I worked with yesterday evening and from 1 pm to 10 pm tonight. Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge with me and for teaching me so willingly.
And me with them - serious pic first, then a clowning around one - look at Chef Frianto go. I don't work with my hair all over the place as in these pics - it's tied up in a neat knot and covered with a hat which I removed here of course.
And this is how I normally look like when I'm working.
Here's Dom, Mark and everyone else all crowded into the kitchen to watch the action, with Chef Thomas in the background looking very dapper, aye mast sey.. (translated into I must say).
'I', thanks for coming girl with your friend M. My other guest was Reeda, thank you too for coming - I know you had a long day yesterday but I hope you enjoyed the meal.
And here is their parting gift to me - duck confit risotto with mushrooms.
p.s Hey Alan - you are Val's brother?? Val is a friend of my niece in Melbourne. haha - small world.

4 comments:

anakbrunei said...

Thank you very much for having me E and I enjoyed the meal immensely! Look forward to the next meal at your cosy casa heheh!

Foodie Tales said...

Dear Mr AB, you can count on that, you certainly can - invitations are on their way very very soon. E.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eleanor!

It was a pleasure to have you in Spaghettini!! All of us enjoyed your enthusiasm! We really hoped you've enjoyed your brief stint in the kitchen and we look forward to having you over for dinner again soon. And yes! I am actually Val's younger brother although my baldness contridicts that fact.. :)

Cheers!
Alan

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Alan! Nice to see you here and thanks for having me again. Val's 'younger' brother - that makes you around 20? Yes, about right!!! hehehe I'll see you guys soon. E.