Friday, November 23, 2007

Fri, 23rd Nov 2007

Don't give up on me yet, dear readers. It just seem as if all the boxes have a life of their own and multiply before my very eyes or overnight. Tonight I packed the entire contents of a precious cabinet, I couldn't trust anyone else to do it, accompanied by 2 very pleasing glasses of Riesling. 12 boxes in all; all carefully wrapped, stuffed, labelled. I will be handcarrying these, thank you very much.

The security man at Jayamart's loading bay gives me a friendly wave when I come round with my bus, looking for boxes, as do the shelf packers at Seri Q-Lap Mall. hehe (That strange lady in a work suit and carrying a handbag, rummaging through discarded boxes amongst rotting vegetables, and misc supermarket rubbish is me).

In between, I made sizzling tofu for the children's dinner - this was Mark's personal portion, Hazel had hers when she came home a bit later.

No comments: