Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sat, 31st Jan 2009

I asked Z for some potato patties on Thursday and not only did I get potatoes, I also had SOTO AYAM to go with them.
Some of you will recognise Z's Mum's famous Soto as I've been lucky enough to have eaten it on several occasions. It is absolutely delicious and the best I've had. Nothing I've eaten comes close.
Here it is; we have soup, potato, rice cakes, meehoon, shredded chicken, tailed crunchy beansprouts, fried shallots, daun sup & spring onions, chilli paste.

Just one of the few portions I had.

I also had a takeaway to take home.... (yes, I know I am greedy).
We managed to get 4 portions out of the takeaway; 2 small ones which I had late in the afternoon, and medium portions for PT and Wm.

Thank you, Z, for the many sotos and for feeding me!

One more.

No comments: