Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mind Games

My dear friend J, gave me a pack of this recently. We spend hours together talking about procedures, methods, what's new, what's good/not, latest innovations and breakthroughs and are constantly updating each other with the latest findings.
So today somewhere on me is a little square of plaster (I'm supposed to leave it on for 24 hours) which is guaranteed to curb my appetite resulting in kgs and kgs of weight loss.
Brilliant! Just absolutely brilliant!!!!
One MUST believe. One must have faith.

2 comments:

CL said...

I wanna know if it works!!

Foodie Tales said...

noooooooooo.... I found myself texting a friend asking/demanding for some potato patties thingy in the afternoon. I'm getting them on Saturday - haha. Maybe 2 plasters might do the trick... :-(