Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weds, 18th Apr 2007

All too soon, we came to the end of our shopping/eating fest and of course,
true to form, we were still eating at the airport.
J had some Popeye's Chicken - the chicken was pretty good - nice crunchy tasty skin and juicy meat.


I really like the fries; they were coated in a spicy-ish batter and very crunchy.

I had Cafe de Coral's version of Hainan Chicken Rice - I love this.
They give you some ginger/spring onion sauce & chilli oil & sweet soy sauce to eat with the rice.
(I spent a bit of time tearing off the chicken skin and fat before eating).

In case J was still hungry, I bought a soy chicken & roast duck rice for her. She, in turn, had scampered off for a portion of chicken & shrimp combo from Popeye's.

p.s That might explain why we were last to get on that aircraft.

No comments: