Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 1

Hi Kiddies.
Mummy has arrived. I know you will want to know what I ate on the plane so here is a pic. There was a choice of Beef Rendang, Roast Chicken or Fish so I chose Chicken. (pssst.... I think mine is better). The champagne was very nice though.

My luggage made it safely too.
The room is very nice, Mummy asked for a room with 2 beds (as Hazel is not sleeping next to me for the next few nights and I won't be needing so much space). Here is my bed with all my magazines on it (and without) and the other bed with my huge suitcase sitting on it.

Mark, I know you will like this TV. I'm watching the news - there is no AFC!!
Here is a bear and some chocolates and fruit which was waiting for me when I came into the room.
The bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries, with a bathtub and shower cubicle, bath salts, a bath mitt and a rubber ducky. I found a cotton bathrobe and a "pillow menu" with 16 types of pillows to choose from in drawer under the TV.
ok I must go, we are going to a seafood restaurant tonight. More pictures later ok.

Miss you lots! Go to bed early tonight after dinner. I know Popo has made a delicious soup for all of you. Love from Mummy.xxxxxx

I'm back from dinner.
Do you want to see the minibar? There is a tiny coffee maker and kettle and lots of assorted teas, etc.

Here is the view from Mum's room on the 27th floor. It's very pretty at night.
We had dinner at Long Beach Seafood Restaurant tonight. We had chilli & black pepper crab, butter prawns, chicken with dried chilli, honey baked pork ribs, and beef with ginger and spring onions. I had a lot of black pepper crabs - it was so yummy.
Alaskan King Crab - they are enormous but we didn't order any.
Right it's my bedtime now, I'll be busy tomorrow but I'll try to take a picture of the Singapore Eye on my way to work. I'm sure it's called something else but it will be Singapore Eye for the time being, you know the revolving thingy which looks like a ferris wheel? Yeah, that one. Okie, bye for now. xxxx

No comments: