Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thurs, 26th July 2007

I had lunch with Z today, something we have not done in ages. Oh no, look what we ate...... After lunch, we left with 4 boxes of takeaways for a very happy C.
Tom yum soup
Fish cakes
Basil chicken
Red curry beef
Papaya salad
Pineapple rice
The food standard is definitely not as it was before. I thought the soup was overly sour and the seafood had been cooking in it for a while, resulting in broken up pieces of 'rough' fish, mushy prawns and tough squids.
Fish cakes - I love fish cakes but where's the fish in this? The final straw was when I had to continuously remove fish scales from my mouth. nooooo.....
I could go on and on and dissect the quality of each of the dishes but I wouldn't as the primary purpose of this blog is to celebrate good food, not diss it, so I shall just shut-up here!
p.s I won't be back here for a while. Thank you very much.

No comments: